- Pricing 6.7
- Support 4.0
- Quality 4.2
- Delivery 6.1
- Usability 5.0
- Payment Methods:PayPal Maestro Discover American Express Master Card Wire Transfer VISA
- Additional Features:Plagiarism check Money back guarantee 100% Privacy All Subject Areas UK Essays PowerPoint Presentations
One of the newest phenomena related to e-commerce has been the development of site review services that will focus on specific industries. The purpose of these review sites is to ferret out as much information as possible about all web-based companies in a particular industry, with an eye to determining which of them are reliable, reputable, and trustworthy. These sites are really helpful to everyone who is seeking to do business with a company whose products, services and business practices are honest and forthright. Because the writing service industry has traditionally been one in which high quality companies exist alongside disreputable ones, it stands to reasons that review of these companies should be conducted. This review has been written on one of the newer writing service companies to “hit the scene” – Bid4papers.com.
Bid4papers reviews in this category are a bit mixed, primarily because the company is so new. It does, however, have some basic policies and practices which indicate some thoughtful and principled activity.
- There are written policies on the website, which is always good to see. Customers who review them will gain important information.
- The processes for order placement and payment are clear.
- The types of writing that are offered are currently limited to academic genres, and a drop-down box on the order form contains very specific choices for which type of writing a customer needs.
- There are Bid4papers features in place for open communication between customers and their writers, and this indicates a desire for the customer to get what s/he ultimately wants in the way of writing.
Products and Product Quality
As stated above, products are limited to academic assignments, and the customer market appears to be college students at the undergraduate level.
Bid4papers ratings by customers on social media and other feedback sites indicate that the quality is appropriate for college level research and writing.
Writer Credentials and Backgrounds
This is an area that bears improvement. The company boasts over 1000 professional writers, but attempts to gain information about hiring practices have failed. Because the company relies so heavily on communication between student and writer, it is rather left up to the student to inquire directly of the writer as to degrees, degree levels, and writing experience. If there are procedures in place for screening and employment of writers, as well as verification of credentials, they are not publicized on the site.
There are personnel available 24/7, as is the case with the majority of writing services. While one of the Bid4papers benefits is communication with one’s writer, there is not as much communication encouraged between student and customer support staff. The company may find, as it continues to grow, that this is a drawback and will want to consider revising this practice.
Bid4papers.com prices really vary, because there are options provided for the customer to have a more active role in how much s/he pays for a given order. There are basically two options:
- The first option is to place the order, name no specific writer, and opt to NOT let the order go out for bids among writers who are available at the time. When this option is selected, the price is quite high, even for a basic essay.
- The second option is to put the order out for bid, and allow available writers to compete for the business. The student can then select a writer, and the price is almost always considerably cheaper.
Bid4papers alternative pricing options seem to be attractive to customers, based upon Bid4papers testimonials on its own site; however, it appears that by its pricing practices, the company is truly attempting to get all students to send their order out for bids. The differences in pricing are pretty striking.
Bid4papers.com is a company with some good policies and practices, and it does have important guarantees, such as its no-plagiarism policy with a software scan for assurance. There is not a lot of comment and feedback in comparison to companies that have been around much longer, but, over time, more thorough and comprehensive reviews will be possible.
I got a paper and it was on time and pretty ...
@Jeezzy, how was the grade you received and ...
I'm not impressed with the level of provided ...