Table of Contents
We learned about MyAssignmentHelp.com from a few users of our site who asked us to review this writing agency. Some had expressed concerns after having used it to order academic writing products.
We must admit that we had not encountered My Assignment Help until we saw some comments, but that is not unusual. With thousands of online writing services out there, and with our commitment to do thorough objective evaluations of them, it takes time to get to the current an ever-increasing number of them.
So, MyAssignmentHelp came up on our radar, and we decided to conduct this review using the same criteria that we always do:
- We read through all of the information that the company website contains, and there’s a lot of it!
- We looked at the company posted customer testimonials
- We explored what MyAssignment.com had to say about its writers
- We compared the company’s pricing to that of other reliable and trusted companies in the industry
- We looked at benefits and any unique features
- We reviewed off-site customer feedback that we found on the web or that has been submitted to us
- We contacted the customer support department two times with specific questions
- We reviewed policies and guarantees
- We read several samples and blog post articles for quality and relevancy
While this may seem like a long list, this is just what we do, if we are going to assess the quality of a writing agency in terms of its ability to provide professional, reliable, and trusted products and services to its customers.
Here is what we found out about MyAssignmentHelp.com.
Factor 1: Types of Writing Services Offered
On the MyAssignmentHelp home page, there is a link to “services.” These are all academic but not comprehensive when compared to other writing companies. For example, it lists case studies, but not lab reports or reviews and analyses. And it lists dissertations but not theses. We contacted customer support to ask abo9ut this, and were told that any type of assignment or product can actually be ordered – it just needs to be specified n the order form.
The company also offers resume services, but that is not known unless a customer checks the links at the very bottom of the homepage.
We would suggest that My Assignment Help replace the list of services with a far more accurate one so that customers know what they will be able to order.
Factor 2: Trust/Reliability
Trust and reliability include many factors, all of which we look at.
- MyAssignmentHelp.com does take orders, completes those orders, and generally delivers them on time. This from customers who have used their service. And so, we can say that, overall, the company is reliable and can be trusted.
- There is no BBB membership which is a bit of a concern for us.
Factor 3: Level of Quality
What customers are really interested in is quality. It is the end result of writer expertise, company policies, and careful control over what is ultimately delivered to a customer.
And the quality of products is also at the top of our hierarchy of factors.
This is where we begin to have issues with MyAssignmentHelp.com. We can see this about the quality of writing we observed:
- The website content contains plenty of grammatical errors. Who actually wrote it, we do not know. But any company claiming to have the best native English-speaking writers should begin with a perfectly written website.
- The samples posted on the site again reflect ESL writers, even though the company claims to use only natives of the English language who are graduates of accredited colleges and universities.
- Customer feedback that we have found on the web or that has been submitted to us include issues with proper, scholarly English, and good primary and current resources. There were also complaints about the poor organization, repetitive content, and, in some instances, lack of a sound thesis statement.
Overall, we have to say that MyAssignmentHelp does not always deliver on high-quality writing that customers have the right to expect. At the same time, we must state that this company is fully legal and does deliver orders to its customers.
Factor 4: Pricing/Payment
MyAssignmentHelp prices are in the high average range for the industry. They range from about $13/page for simple high school orders and go up to $54/page for higher-level writing with urgent deadlines. While there are no discounts or coupon codes for new customers, there are a number of “offers.” For example, if customers order multiple products with a 48-72-hour timeline, they can get one free order or a significant discount on one of them.
There is an additional “offer” for earning money based upon customer referrals to others that result in actual orders. Customers can earn 10% of a referred customer’s order.
IN terms of payment processes, MyAssignmentHelp accepts all major bank cards and PayPal. It uses a third-party SSL-certified payment processor in order to keep customer financial information secured. All customers can feel safe paying for their orders.
Factor 5: Additional Important Considerations
The company provides common extras, including free title and bibliography pages and revisions. There are also some other benefits available for an additional cost, and customers can check those out on the order form. You will pay for a plagiarism report and any extra services.
We try to list the pros & cons of the writing companies we review. We can say that MyAssignmentHelp does operate legitimately. But the cons far outweigh these. Customers will not find the quality they are looking for here. Our rating is a 2 on our 5-point scale.