- Rules for Creating Objective Paper Typer Review
- First Analysis Factor: Variety of Academic Services
- Second Analysis Factor: Paper Typer Reviews
- Third Analysis Factor: Writing Quality
- Fourth Analysis Factor: Online Support
- Fifth Analysis Factor: Payments and Costs
- Sixth Analysis Factor: Everything Else
- Pros vs. Cons: Final Results
- Order Services of Reliable Companies
PaperTyper Review of Writing Services
As always, we’ll start PaperTyper review with brief overview and first impressions. Our readers have begun to show a lot of interest in this company recently, so our team quickly geared up and launched an analysis. PaperTyper has some online reviews, but we found surprisingly little information otherwise. It’s not clear when it appeared and how many writers are working for it. The website looks outdated and incomplete — you won’t see much useful info on it, just generic stuff. It looks mostly fluent, though, and this is a plus. It proves that managers care about how their content comes across. But we wanted to discover more, and we invite you to join us in this pursuit.
Rules for Creating Objective Paper Typer Review
Any essay services review needs to be based on facts and not speculations. TopWritersReview follows the same goal, and for reaching it, each member of our team follows the same rules. We performed a general analysis of a company first, looking at how long it’s been operating, what academic services it provides and how much it charges for them. Then we contacted operators and filled in an order form with details about our preferred assignment. Once it arrived, we studied its quality, discussed its accuracy, fluency, structure, and formatting. After that, we reached one conclusion about what rating Paper Typer deserves.
First Analysis Factor: Variety of Academic Services
What few PaperTyper reviews discuss is how many services this company provides. The more of them are present, the better it is because more students would be able to find what they need. Paper Typer specializes in everything that requires writing. Here are just some examples.
- Academic papers. The company offers absolutely every kind of academic help. Clients could order discussions, research, dissertations or separate chapters, lit reviews, annotated bibliography, and other essays.
- Other college assignments. Case studies, presentations, research proposals, engineering assignments, multiple choice questions, and problem solving are also game — PaperTyper.net covers them all.
- Proofreading and editing. If students aren’t sure they did a good job on their task and want help from editors, this company is willing to provide them.
- Business papers. Business proposals, SEO texts, resume writing, resignations, thank you letters and applications are also on offer. This would be helpful to everyone, not just students.
- Speech. Students, inspirational leaders and people in general often need help with crafting their speech. PaperTyper ensures that they get it.
Our review crew loved how diverse and many-layered services in this company are. They’ll benefit anyone, not students alone, and we could only admire such approach to work. At the same time, we were a little skeptical. For providing all these options, PaperTyper must have a huge number of employees, and we found no evidence of this.
Second Analysis Factor: Paper Typer Reviews
This agency has some online presence. It’s not very big, but it’s substantial, and you could find reviews about it on both TrustPilot and SiteJabber. We read them all, and they are all surprisingly positive. Usually, companies face at least some criticisms, but not in this case. We couldn’t determine how real some of reviews were, but a lot of them were definitely fake. How do we know? Easily: most of them come from new accounts that have just one review. They use similar language, such as the word “author” instead of a more typical “writer.” They also mention the company along with its domain, a standard marketing tool. This is a big warning sign.
There are more reviews of PaperTyper on website, and like before, they are 100% positive. We didn’t find them very authentic either. Fake reviews are a common problem for many less successful companies, and the fact that we established at least some of these in case of PaperTyper is worrying. Because of this, we cannot call it trustworthy.
Third Analysis Factor: Writing Quality
Our review team placed an order with PaperTyper. We asked its writers to create a paper on Sociology in 14 days. It arrived right on time, but that’s where good news end. Our order was of university level — what we got barely qualified as high school level. The paper had a large introduction, no thesis, citations from non-credible sources, and a garbled conclusion. The body was jerky and discussed very basic facts. No part of such an essay was acceptable, and that’s why we asked for revision. For three hours, operators ignored our complaints. They joined chat much later and confirmed that our words are valid, but they said revision would take at least two days. If our deadline was real, we would have failed our assignment. While PaperTyper.net reviews praised quality, we did not have the same positive experience: even revision didn’t change much. Some grammar mistakes disappeared, introduction got shorter, but that was all. We were unhappy with results.
Fourth Analysis Factor: Online Support
Writers didn’t impress us. As for operators, they differed in their approach. Some were polite and friendly, others sounded bored and replied in huge intervals. Overall, they didn’t leave much of impression on us either — we can’t say anything negative or positive about them.
Fifth Analysis Factor: Payments and Costs
Prices play an important role in review of Paper Typer because everyone wants to know how much their essay is going to cost. This company displays it openly. You should click “order essay now”, choose your parameters and see your quote. PaperTyper doesn’t overcharge: it asks for low prices. A standard high school essay with appropriate deadline costs around $9 per page — that’s cheaper than in many other agencies. We liked this fact.
Sixth Analysis Factor: Everything Else
Some reviews of Paper Typer mentioned tools that this company offers for free. They are indeed present. Students could use grammar checker, plagiarism checker, citation generator and essay editor. They could also type a keyword into a search and find info on their topic. This is a greatly positive aspect that we loved.
Pros vs. Cons: Final Results
For concluding PaperTyper.net review, we are going to list strong and weak sides of this writing company. We won’t list our opinions here, this list will consist of facts and facts alone. The final decision is yours.
- Low prices. If you worry about your budget, you’ll like PaperTyper’s prices.
- Many free writing features. Anyone could find free plagiarism or grammar checker as well as other writing features on this platform.
- Services available for different audiences. The company works on all possible kinds of writing tasks.
- Bad quality. PaperTyper has inexperienced writers who cannot follow instructions and write properly. Revisions take time, too, and your deadline might be pushed back.
- Unconvincing reviews. Our team found fake positive reviews about this agency. Due to this, we have doubts about other comments, too.
- Slow support service. Some operators try to reply in time, but others fail in this task. Hours could pass before they get back in touch.
- Uninformative website. It doesn’t offer a lot of useful info, so you’ll likely have to try hard to find what you’re looking for.
Order Services of Reliable Companies
Our review is more negative than positive because PaperTyper didn’t do a good job. It failed our order, it didn’t succeed in revising it, and its fake reviews only strengthened our suspicions. If you need the best proofreading services or writing help, we suggest reading our other reviews for finding a more trustworthy provider. Right now, we give PaperTyper 2.7 stars out of 10, and we hope it’ll work on improving its performance in the future.