Table of Contents
We are not certain exactly how long Speedypaper.com has been in business, but we are assuming not long, considering that we can only find information on the web that goes back about a year. And the requests we have had for a review of this company are pretty recent. Still, given the criteria we use for all of our reviews, we have been able to provide an objective Speedy Paper review. These include the information that the company website provides, on-site testimonials, customer feedback that has been submitted to us or is found on the web, pricing, additional benefits, samples of products, if available, and our experience with customer support. What follows is what we have found.
Speedy Paper Services
The company has only one focus for its products and services – academic help for students from high school through graduate and professional programs. These include three categories:
- Original essays, papers, reviews, analyses, case studies, lab reports, presentations, admissions/scholarship essays, etc.
- Editing and proofreading
- Coursework, especially problem-solving and STEM homework assignments.
Quality of Products/Writers
To evaluate the quality of products that Speedypaper.com delivers to its customers, we looked at several things:
- The quality of writing on the website content itself
- The quality of the samples that are published on the site
- Company testimonials posted on the site
- Customer feedback that we have received or found on the web
This is our assessment of these factors:
- The landing page of Speedypaper.com is well organized into sections on each of the key products, services, and “guarantees.” Unfortunately, the writing quality is definitely reflective of non-native English-speaking writers. There are grammatical and word usage errors that are pretty glaring.
- We reviewed three sample products that the company is obviously proud to publish. Again, they are not up to standards of good research and writing that students have the right to expect. A piece on the diet of omnivores is very “thin” in content and focuses more on poor diets of humans than anything else. Another on entrepreneurship in developing countries contains no solid thesis statement, reflects ESL grammar and word usage, and the resources are all secondary – not suitable for a college piece. An application essay for Oxford University is riddled with poor grammar and sentence structure.
- The company posted testimonials are all positive – this is what we expected to see.
- Customer feedback found elsewhere is mixed. While some state that they were satisfied, many others complained about writing quality and stated they had to request revisions and, in the end, made many of the corrections themselves.
What we can say is this: While quality is definitely an issue, Speedypaper.com does fulfill orders and delivers them on time. In this sense, they can be considered a reliable and trusted source for writing products and services.
Prices and Ways of Payment
Speedy Paper prices fall within the low average range for the industry. They begin at $8 a page for a basic high school essay and go all the way up to $88 a page for admissions essays with a short deadline requirement. Pricing is based upon the type of product, the academic level, and the deadline requirement – this is pretty standard for the industry.
In terms of payment methods, customers can use any major credit or debit card, as well as PayPal. Fortunately, the company uses a third-party payment processor, so customers can feel safe in providing their financial information through a secure system. The company itself does not collect or store financial information.
There is no discount program published on the Speedypaper.com website. But when a customer accesses the landing page, there are frequent popups from the live chat feature asking if you want a discount. If you do, then you will provide an email address to get it. Once you do, you will receive a coupon code to enter into the field on the order form.
Revisions are provided free of charge, according to the company policies. Customers are urged to read those so that they know under what conditions these revisions are free. It also appears that title and bibliography pages are free, as well as formatting in a style of customer choice.
Beyond this, other perks are fee-based, such as a plagiarism report and VIP service during the production process.
The company also has a Facebook page with up-to-date information. We could not find a BBB membership.
Speedypaper.com is a legitimate writing service. The issue is really one of the quality of products that are delivered to its customers. Given what we have read, reviewed, and feedback received, the company needs to improve its screening and employment of the writers it is using. We have no information on its hiring process. Overall, we believe that an appropriate rating of Speedy Paper is a 3, on a scale of 1-5. There are other writing services that may charge more, but the better quality will be worth it.