Diana is responsible for managing our blog. Her task is to timely update the blog with new informative articles geared towards students, their interests, goals, perspectives, as well as everyday struggles and activities. She conducts extensive research into the industry to estimate what topics will be most valuable to modern students and can better answer their pressing questions. She works hard on completing useful, easy, and clear writing guides for students. Diana also creates essay examples, outlines, and essay topics that any student can use as an inspiration.
When updating the blog with fresh and relevant articles, she bases her topic choice on the following criteria:
- What are the trending issues students post about and discuss on social media platforms?
- How do the outlined concerns and other focal points impact the students?
- What topics big and small school blogs are currently discussing?
- What are the primary concerns of modern students regarding essay writing, paper delivery, and completion of other school assignments?
- What skillset will the students require in order to successfully compete in the job market once they graduate? Considering the fact that such skills are periodically updated.
Thank you for
sharing your comment!
Your opinion means a lot!